Sneak Preview: Safari #3 Presented by Londolozi and One&Only Cape Town

oneandonlylogocapetown-211x159This is the third safari out of 7 that will be auctioned off live at the Empowers Africa annual event on Thursday, February 6, 2014. Approximate value:  Value of $9,000 (USD).
This safari includes …
6 nights for 2 guests in South Africa
4 nights at Londolozi Private Game Reserve
2 nights at the One&Only in Cape Town
This 6 night package includes all lodging, meals and safari activities.  Londolozi Private Game Reserve is located in the famous Sabi Sands, home to an incredibly diverse species of animals, including, leopard, lion, elephant, buffalo and much more.  Londolozi is one of the original private games reserves in the ecotourism industry in South Africa and remains a family run operation.  The package includes a 4 night stay at Varty Camp.  All rooms have private swimming pools framed by timber decks that overlook the riverine bush.  Children of all ages always have a place at Varty CampVarty Camp is also home to a Cardio Vascular Room, Massage Treatment Room and an extensive Library.   The One&Only in Cape Town is an urban chic resort setting a whole new standard for South Africa hotels.  Offering an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world’s most fascinating cities.  The hotel has world-famous restaurants, a beautiful bar and extraordinary spa facilities.  The One&Only serves as a gateway to the unique adventures of South Africa such as tours to Robben Island, wildlife safaris, wine country excursions and more.
80% of the proceeds from this trip will be granted to Good Work Foundation and the remaining 20% to Lalela Project. Good Work Foundation is committed to promoting advanced rural education in the neighboring rural area surrounding the Londolozi Private Game Reserve. The Lalela Project provides education through the arts to children grades 1-12 in a safe space during the vulnerable after-school hours and holiday periods in the Western Cape. This trip excludes all charters and international flights.
Validity dates 06 February 2014 to 05 February 2015 but Londolozi excludes 17-23 of April 2014 and 15 December 2014 to 15 January 2015 and One&Only excludes 18-21 of April 2014; 19 December 2014 to 5 January 2015; and 2-6 of February 2015.
Links to camp: